I have carefully handpicked and reviewed online casino sites not only through my own engagement with the operators, but also by taking into account feedback and input from other users as well. My years of experience in online gambling ensures that the information you get is fair and objective. Hopefully this will empower you to choose the best online casino based on your personal preference. Even though I have made this list to assist you in making your choice, I suggest doing some of your own research as part of your process. Firstly try the demo version, see how user friendly the site is and message the support team to gauge how quick their response is.
When reviewing and promoting online casinos I use the most important requirements to analyse them. These requirements include
- Licensed and regulated by a trusted jurisdiction e.g.MGA logo on this page
- eCOGRA or similar independent auditing certification
- Powered by safe and reputable software
- Offers good bonuses with fair wagering requirements and transparent terms
- Wide and varied selection of top quality casino games such as pokies, table games and live dealer
- Mobile compatibility
- Fair Return to Player (RTP) percentages
- Convenient banking facilities
- Decent loyalty rewards & promotions
- Reliable customer support
Play at these Top Rated Aussie Casinos
- Crowned as the "King of Mobile Casinos"
- Tons of great games to keep you entertained
- Awarded best in two categories at EGR 2015
- Safe and secure with superb banking support
- Sign up and instantly claim up to $1600 Free
- Superior browser play experience (Mobile/ Download available)
- Huge selection of Massive Jackpots, Casino and Live Dealer games
- New Zealanders will experience helpful customer service and a great selection of Kiwi deposit options
- $1000 Free split over 3 deposits
- Progressives Slots, Blackjack, Roulette, Video Poker and more
- Established in 2001 and eCogra certified
- Secure banking and fast withdrawal times
Your own review checklist
It is important to know what you are looking for in order to find the best site for you. It’s the small things that make for an enjoyable experience, such as having exclusive games, fast withdrawals and big bonuses. If you don’t know what you are looking for you may miss these. I would suggest making a checklist for yourself and rank each casino you find based on the requirements which matter most to you. For example, having withdrawal options in New Zealand Dollars would be an important factor to you whereas someone else may place higher value on variety of games. The following criteria may be used as a checklist.
- Licensing, Payout Report and year of Establishment
- Software, Games and Graphics supplied by top software developer companies such as NetEnt, Playtech and Microgaming.
- Customer Support that is available 24/7 with fast response time
- Bonuses, Promotions and Rewards on offer
- Language and Currency options that cater to you
- Banking that is timely and fast
New Zealand Casino Reviews – what is important?
The legalities of New Zealand Casinos
New Zealanders can enjoy complete freedom when playing at an online casino. Nobody has been charged with illegal gambling and there is little legislation when it comes to regulating the industry. As long as the casino is not based in New Zealand you shouldn’t have any problems. This is a double edged sword though. Where you are allowed complete legal freedom when playing, the lack of regulation also means that you are more at risk from falling victim to casinos who try con out of your money. This makes it very important to ensure the casino you are dealing with has a high safety and security rating.
Believe it or not, the money that you win at online casinos that accept New Zealand Dollars is not taxable, as long as gambling isn’t your profession. If you are worried about paying taxes on your winnings I suggest speaking to your tax practitioner to make sure.
Deposits and Withdrawals
If you are from New Zealand the 3 main ways you can deposit cash. This is ny ewallet, credit/debit card or by wire transfer. I would suggest using ewallet services as you do not have to share your banking information with the casino but can rather make payments by logging into PayPal, POLi Payments and others. The benefit of using debit/credit card is that since the money comes straight from your bank account, deposits and withdrawals are instant. Wire transfers are also beneficial because it is a very safe way of depositing cash.
Special bonuses and Promotions to New Zealand players
The very best New Zealand online casinos understand that players want a personal experience. That is why the best casinos offer players from New Zealand bonuses and promotions that they can personally relate to. This includes including those based on seasons, on public holidays or even on national monuments that are relevant to the New Zealand community. For example a promotion celebrating Maori New Years shows that the casino has invested time and effort into making the experience as pleasant as possible for their players.