Reputable casinos typically offer the following deposit options:
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- Direct transfers
- Prepaid cards
- E-Checks etc.
Deposit Safely at these Top Rated New Zealand Online Casinos
- $1000 Free split over 3 deposits
- Progressives Slots, Blackjack, Roulette, Video Poker and more
- Established in 2001 and eCogra certified
- Secure banking and fast withdrawal times
- Claim $1600 Free over 2 deposit match bonuses
- Play New Zealand's favourite casino brand on Mobile, Desktop or Browser
- Many deposit options incl; Visa, POLi, Neteller, Ukash
- Super Fast cash outs and 24 hour customer service
Types of Online Casino Deposit Methods
Deposit methods can vary from one casino to the next, depending on the various countries’ gambling laws. The process and function however, is the same across the globe, allowing all players easy access to get funds safely into their online casino account.
These are the most commonly available deposit methods at all leading online casinos:
VISA & MasterCard Credit & Debit Cards
Credit and Debit cards are the most widely accepted at all online casinos around the world. VISA and MasterCard are the most popular but other brands are accepted as well, just check whether your card is catered for on the casino’s banking page.
Web wallets, also known as electronic- or E-wallets, acts as an online wallet that safely holds your money and enables you to manage all the transactions related to your online casino gambling without any hassle and at very little cost. PayPal and Neteller are two of the most popular e-wallet services available.
Electronic checks work just the same as paper checks, except it is in virtual form and the money is generally transferred in less time.
As the name implies, you can make direct money transfers from your bank account to the casino’s bank account, provided your bank is accepted – check different country regulations. This is a very easy way of moving funds whenever you need to.