New Zealand PayPal Casinos
- Crowned as the "King of Mobile Casinos"
- Tons of great games to keep you entertained
- Awarded best in two categories at EGR 2015
- Safe and secure with superb banking support
- $1000 Free split over 3 deposits
- Progressives Slots, Blackjack, Roulette, Video Poker and more
- Established in 2001 and eCogra certified
- Secure banking and fast withdrawal times
How to Make Safe Online Casino Deposits with PayPal
If you’re not already a PayPal user, go to www.paypal.com and create an account that will then be linked to a specified email address and banking account. You can then fund your PayPal account directly from your bank account, or link a credit or debit card to your account. Once your account has been funded you can proceed to make a deposit into your casino account.
On the casino’s banking page, select ‘PayPal’ as your deposit method of choice. You will then be asked how much you would like to deposit, along with the email address associated with your PayPal account.
You will be directed to the PayPal site where you will be prompted to supply your password and verify your online casino deposit.
After submitting your payment, you will be directed back to the casino’s banking page where your funds will show as reflected and you can start playing straight away.
- Deposits can be made quickly and simply. To affect a transaction all that is required is your username and password.
- Withdrawing your winnings can be done with PayPal too, and its faster than any other payment method around.
- It is one of the safest ways to make payments online. You do not need to input any personal or sensitive banking information when making PayPal transactions.
- As the middle-man between your bank and the casino site, PayPal retains any sensitive information and will never pass it onto the merchant.
- The exact nature of your PayPal transactions won’t reflect on your bank account.
- You have a choice of creating separate PayPal accounts – this way you can designate an account purely for your gambling spend, and so have better control over it.
- Some Online casinos offer special bonuses and other rewards for Kiwi players who make PayPal deposits.
- PayPal is one of the largest financial institutions in the world, and can so offer first class service should you need any support.
- There are no charges from the casino for using PayPal. PayPal itself will charge a small amount for any moneys received into your account.