Deposit with Visa at these Top Rated Online Casinos
- $1000 Free split over 3 deposits
- Progressives Slots, Blackjack, Roulette, Video Poker and more
- Established in 2001 and eCogra certified
- Secure banking and fast withdrawal times
- Claim $1600 Free over 2 deposit match bonuses
- Play New Zealand's favourite casino brand on Mobile, Desktop or Browser
- Many deposit options incl; Visa, POLi, Neteller, Ukash
- Super Fast cash outs and 24 hour customer service
How to Make Safe Online Deposits with a Visa Credit Card
Players can use their Visa credit card at Online New Zealand casinos in exactly the same way they would make any other credit card transaction. To start, go the cashier section of the casino and click on the VISA logo under the provided credit card options. A screen will pop-up with information fields that need to be completed, along with the credit card details and amount you wish to spend. It usually only takes a few minutes for the process to be completed and the funds to appear in your account, ready for play.
- Visa transactions are convenient and requires virtually no additional paperwork.
- Associated costs are predictable and transparent.
- Players have access to credit when they need it.
- Regular use of your VISA card has a positive influence on your credit rating, when used responsibly.
- As a global leading financial services provider, VISA maintains the highest security standards and uses the best methods technology has to offer.
Other VISA brands for Online Casino Use
Not everyone qualifies for a VISA credit card, or they simply don’t wish to spend money they don’t have. In such instances VISA offers other solutions that can safely be used at online casinos world-wide:
- Visa Pre-paid Cards – Users load money onto this card in advance, and can limit how much they wish to spend.
- Visa Debit Cards – These cards are linked to your bank account and can be used to make instant online and offline transactions with the use of a security pin code.
- Visa Gift cards – Similar to the pre-paid option, these cards can be purchased at the bank and pre-loaded with a specific amount of money.