Kiwi punters are spoilt for choice in 2018, when one considers the myriads of new online casinos that keep popping up. Furthermore, new casinos are armed with fantastic bonuses and other exclusive deals to lure new players to their site. Whats most important is finding one you can trust without the risk.
Thats precisely what we have done for you – we test and verify without you have to risk a cent.
Best New Online Casinos
- Crowned as the "King of Mobile Casinos"
- Tons of great games to keep you entertained
- Awarded best in two categories at EGR 2015
- Safe and secure with superb banking support
- $1000 Free split over 3 deposits
- Progressives Slots, Blackjack, Roulette, Video Poker and more
- Established in 2001 and eCogra certified
- Secure banking and fast withdrawal times
- Claim $1600 Free over 2 deposit match bonuses
- Play New Zealand's favourite casino brand on Mobile, Desktop or Browser
- Many deposit options incl; Visa, POLi, Neteller, Ukash
- Super Fast cash outs and 24 hour customer service
What to Consider When Playing at a New Online Casino?
We urge players to check the following critical factors when conducting their own searches for a new casino site to play at, especially if it involves real money, as new doesn’t always mean better:
First, you need to ensure that the site you wish to play at is properly licensed and registered. You will usually find those details displayed on the casino’s home page. Look out for recognised jurisdictions, such as Gibraltar, Malta and the Isle of Man.
- Safety & Fairness
Safety is a big issue that involves not only the security of your finances and personal information, but also the protection of the device you wish to play from. Online casinos typically publish the list of companies they employ to provide gaming and security software on its home page. From there you can check the companies’ websites for further details, however big names like Microgaming, Netent and Playtech automatically means you are in good hands, as they use security features such as 128-bit data encryption and firewall protection. A further indication of a casino operator’s stance on fairness is evidence of endorsment by an independent auditing body, such as eCOGRA, as this means the site is regularly tested for fair play.
This aspect is often overlooked, yet it can be a vital decision maker. The easiest way to determine the reputation of an internet casino, or any online service provider for that matter, is to read what other players / users have to say about its services.
There are three aspects to consider when scrutinizing a casino’s games offering: Accessibility, Quality & Variety. This involves things like whether or not you want to play games right away, directly from your browser, or whether you are happy to download software or a mobile app first. Both options offer pros and cons, for example you will have access to a bigger library of HD definition games via download, whereas instant games are more compact, and graphics are simpler to counteract lag time. Next, not all casinos offer the same game categories, so it is important to make sure it can cater to your preferences i.e. pokies (slots), poker, live games or sports betting. Another deciding element is whether or not you wish to play for fun or real money. Some sites will allow you to test its games in “free mode”, whilst others require you to open a real money account first.
- Deposit & Withdrawal Methods
Make sure your NZ dollars are catered for by checking the casino’s banking section. A general rule of thumb is, the better the casino, the more banking options they can accommodate. Popular methods include Credit cards, debit cards, e-wallets like PayPal, and wire transfers. You should also be able to check transaction time frames and withdrawal limits on the same page.
- Customer Support
How well a casino can provide effective customer service is the glue that holds its business together. A good tip prior to signing up with a new site, is to call or email them with a query and measuring the speed and efficiency of their response.
New Online Casino Benefits:
Players are privy to the following advantages when signing up with a newly launched casino site:
- For starters, newer casinos employ multiple software providers, such as Microgaming, NetEnt, Playtech etc., giving players a lot more high-quality game options to choose from.
- New casinos want your business, and will offer very attractive bonuses and promotions to get it.
- Mobile offerings will be improved due to newer casinos using the latest technology compatible across the range of smart devices out there.
- Young casinos have less clientele than those that have been around for decades, therefore they can give quick, effective support when players need assistance.