When you finally decide to start playing for Real Money at a New Zealand online casino, you need to be aware of a few things that could impact your potential outcome. And I am not talking about a win/loss, but rather the necessary thought process and steps required to having a hassle free experience. This goes from the moment you sign on and deposit, to the hopeful outcome of withdrawing some large winnings. For example, you probably want to consider the following before your first real money deposit:
- Looking over the Sign-up bonus terms and conditions
- Researching the various deposit options, transaction fees and withdraw times
- Having any necessary KYC documentation at hand so winnings are processed with speed
- Setting bet limits before the first spin or hand is played
NB! IF you select a casino brand from BestCasinos.co.nz, I can assure you of a quality safe and secure gaming experience.
Our Selection of Real Money Online Casinos for2018
- Claim $1600 Free over 2 deposit match bonuses
- Play New Zealand's favourite casino brand on Mobile, Desktop or Browser
- Many deposit options incl; Visa, POLi, Neteller, Ukash
- Super Fast cash outs and 24 hour customer service
- $1000 Free split over 3 deposits
- Progressives Slots, Blackjack, Roulette, Video Poker and more
- Established in 2001 and eCogra certified
- Secure banking and fast withdrawal times
- Sign up and instantly claim up to $1600 Free
- Superior browser play experience (Mobile/ Download available)
- Huge selection of Massive Jackpots, Casino and Live Dealer games
- New Zealanders will experience helpful customer service and a great selection of Kiwi deposit options
Some Web Wallets will offer an additional bonus when funding your casino account. However always take note of any potential deposit fees.
Consider these important factors when choosing to play for real money
Many people resist playing for real money and choose to just play for fun. When you don’t play for real cash you miss out on half the fun! Playing for real stakes provides that adrenaline rush when you win which simply cannot be found when playing for free. Online gambling is a $45 billion industry with a growth of 11% per year. Unlike physical casinos, online casinos have much lower expenses in running their business. All the money saved on maintaining the building and paying wages to employees means that there is more money to be won for the player.
You may be asked to present your KYC (Identification documents) in order to cash out your winnings. Scan these onto your computer beforehand so it doesn’t slow the process down.
If, or when, you decide to start playing for real money, here are some things to keep in mind to ensure you have a smooth experience.
1.Safety and Security – all measures need to be in place
I have to know that my information is protected at all times to ensure that I am protected against hackers that lurk the internet. It is therefore imperative to have measures in place to encrypt my information and keep data protected. Operators must encrypt all connections using secure sockets layers (SSL) protocol as a measure of safety and security so that their customers can play with ease of mind that all their information will not fall into the wrong hands. I also, as a precautionary measure, check for certification from reputable IT security companies who I know have a reputation of guaranteeing safety.
Here are some of the Trust logos you should look at our for eCogra/ Entrust/GameCare/ SSl