GoWild was established in 2008 and has been growing in popularity ever since. Its gaming platform is driven by multiple leading software providers, giving players an abundance of exciting casino games to choose from. The company’s operations are licensed in Malta and regularly audited by the independent regulatory body, eCOGRA. GoWild is available as download or in-browser.
New players to GoWild are treated to more than just the usual welcome bonus found at other casinos.
- On your first deposit, you’ll receive a 100% bonus up to $200. You will also receive 50 free spins on the popular Immortal Romance online slot game.
- On your second deposit you can receive up to $400 in extra cash with a 50% bonus, plus another 50 free spins on the Riviera Riches online slot game
- On your third deposit you can claim yet another 50% bonus plus another 50 free spins on the Avalon II slot game
Note that the minimum deposit required to claim any of the bonuses is $20, and all bonus amounts must be played through 40 times before any winnings can be withdrawn.
Promotions & Rewards
GoWild offers regular promotions to attract newcomers and reward existing players. Offers typically vary from bonuses to free games. Aside from this, GoWild Casino also has a VIP program where players can earn comp points that can be redeemed for cash. VIP players are also privy to a range of special monthly bonuses and other exclusive perks.
GoWild games are powered by Microgaming, NetEnt, Betsoft Gaming, Evolution Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Yggdrasil and Play ’n Go. It comprises of the following:
- Pokies – There are more than 500 slot games, from classic three-reel games like Sonic Boom to exciting bonus games like The Osbournes and Tomb Raider II, GoWild has them all, plus adds at least three new games every month!
- Video Poker, Table & Speciality games – GoWild offers both single- and multi-hand variations of common and unique video poker games, like Louisiana Double and Deuces & Joker. The table games selection covers over a dozen blackjack variants, three versions of roulette, and other preferences like baccarat, pai gow poker, and red dog. Lastly, the casino offers over 20 scratch games and several bingo variants.
- Live Casino – For a live dealer experience, players can choose from several games within GoWild’s Live Casino Section. The list includes different varieties of blackjack, baccarat, roulette, and Casino Hold’em.
- Mobile Gaming – the GoWild mobile casino can be accessed via compatible smartphones and tablets, and offers a fair selection of popular pokies and table games.
Deposits & Withdrawals
Kiwi players can choose from over 20 banking options ranging from credit/debit cards, e-wallets, instant banking, pre-paid vouchers and bank transfers. Note that unfortunately the NZD is not accommodated but the AU$ is. Withdrawals are limited to $10,000.00 per week and are subject to a 48-hour pending period before being processed.
GoWild Casino prides itself on its friendly and efficient support team, who can be reached to deal with anything from account queries to technical issues around the clock. Contact channels include live chat, email or toll-free phone.