No Deposit bonuses are a great way to enjoy all the thrills of online gaming without putting any of your own money at risk, especially if you are a newbie player that’s just starting out. These types of bonuses are offered by all New Zealand Online Casinos and are usually subject to specific terms and conditions.
What is a No Deposit Bonus?
No Deposit Bonuses can be claimed without the need to make a real money deposit first. It therefore serves the dual purpose of attracting new players and encouraging them to play the casino’s games. Essentially players are awarded free credit that forms part of their balance, but cannot be cashed out. In order to access any winnings, certain wagering requirements need to be satisfied first.
Casinos Offering No Deposit Bonuses
- $1000 Free split over 3 deposits
- Progressives Slots, Blackjack, Roulette, Video Poker and more
- Established in 2001 and eCogra certified
- Secure banking and fast withdrawal times
- Claim $1600 Free over 2 deposit match bonuses
- Play New Zealand's favourite casino brand on Mobile, Desktop or Browser
- Many deposit options incl; Visa, POLi, Neteller, Ukash
- Super Fast cash outs and 24 hour customer service
- Sign up and instantly claim up to $1500 Free
- Superior browser play experience (Mobile/ Download available)
- Huge selection of Massive Jackpots, Casino and Live Dealer games
- New Zealanders will experience helpful customer service and a great selection of Kiwi deposit options
How do I claim my No Deposit Bonus?
- Register with the selected casino by clicking on the “sign up” button. You will be prompted to fill in the online registration form and agreeing to the casino’s terms and conditions – read these carefully!
- You will then be asked to verify your account by responding to a verification email.
- Receive your No Deposit Bonus instantly in your player account. Some casinos may require you to request your No Deposit Bonus by contacting their customer services department.
- If required, input the necessary bonus code that is provided by the site or casino staff.
- You can now use the bonus to start playing immediately.
- Players may keep winnings up to a certain amount as specified by the casino.
What are the Terms and Conditions?
No Deposit Bonus terms and conditions vary from one casino to the next, which is why it is so important to read them before agreeing to any bonus deal. Some casinos may restrict you by imposing a maximum withdrawal limit, or force you to make a token deposit before you are allowed to withdraw any of your winnings.