Casino apps are specialised mobile software that make it easy for online casinos to incorporate all the action and entertainment of a real live casino right in the palm of your hand.
There are two types of online casino apps available to users who prefer to gamble from their mobile device:
- Web App (Tap and play)
Also referred to as browser-based apps. Players log directly into their preferred casino’s url via the browser on their device, and selects the mobile play option. They will then be directed straight to the casino’s mobile site from where they can play all of their favourite casino games instantly simply by tapping on them.
- Native App (Download and play)
Also known as a casino or market app. Players can locate their favourite casino’s app in the relevant market place or app store, such as google play or iTunes, and install it onto their device. These types of apps are generally compatible with most tablets, smartphones and other browsing enabled devices.
Casino App Games
The games offering available via apps are significantly smaller than you would find on the original casino site, and typically includes the following:
- Traditional and progressive pokies
- Video poker
Some casinos might offer a few more games, or different variations of the ones we listed, but that’s usually about it. As mobile technology improves we expect this to change, but for now iPhone, iPad and Android casino apps offer enough to keep the average on-the-go player entertained.► PLAY NOW
Mobile App Casinos
- $1000 Free split over 3 deposits
- Progressives Slots, Blackjack, Roulette, Video Poker and more
- Established in 2001 and eCogra certified
- Secure banking and fast withdrawal times
- Claim $1600 Free over 2 deposit match bonuses
- Play New Zealand's favourite casino brand on Mobile, Desktop or Browser
- Many deposit options incl; Visa, POLi, Neteller, Ukash
- Super Fast cash outs and 24 hour customer service
- Crowned as the "King of Mobile Casinos"
- Tons of great games to keep you entertained
- Awarded best in two categories at EGR 2015
- Safe and secure with superb banking support
How to Select the Best Casino Apps
At Bestcasinos.co.nz we test each new app that pops up to ensure they live up to our players’ standards and expectations. The criteria for what separates a good from a bad casino app is the same we apply when evaluating new online casinos.
Each App must have:
- Failsafe security measures such as top-tier encryption technology
- Superior quality graphics
- Easy load- and playtimes
- Fast withdrawal times
- A good selection of popular casino games that people like to play
- Great odds for winning real money
- Excellent support
Casino Apps and Banking
Good casino apps should match in functionality and service what you would get from a normal online casino. Therefore, you can expect safe, secure and convenient banking options from any of the apps we recommend. The process is simple: First check that your currency is catered for (or that your winnings can be converted at no charge), then visit the cashier tab, choose the applicable banking option and enter the amount you wish to deposit or withdraw.
Casino Apps for Facebook
Yes, you can even play casino games through social media apps like Facebook. Popular choices include Pokies, Texas Hold’em poker and Blackjack.
Here are some fun benefits of using Facebook casino apps:
- It’s free.
- You can play against your friends.
- You can practice your skills or learn a new game without spending any money.
- You get to brag about your wins by hitting the “share” button.