The way that an online casino handles your transactions is of the utmost importance to most online gambling enthusiasts. A casino that pays out slowly or incorrectly can ruin your winning experience, so selecting the right website is vital to your enjoyment. New Zealand-based online casinos generally have a very good reputation for speedy transaction times and there are a few standout examples with unrivalled speeds in all the various transaction methods.
This guide will list some of the fastest payers in New Zealand as well as a few of their vital statistics to help you make the best possible choice for your online wagering adventures.
Best New Online Casinos
- Crowned as the "King of Mobile Casinos"
- Tons of great games to keep you entertained
- Awarded best in two categories at EGR 2015
- Safe and secure with superb banking support
- $1000 Free split over 3 deposits
- Progressives Slots, Blackjack, Roulette, Video Poker and more
- Established in 2001 and eCogra certified
- Secure banking and fast withdrawal times
- Claim $1600 Free over 2 deposit match bonuses
- Play New Zealand's favourite casino brand on Mobile, Desktop or Browser
- Many deposit options incl; Visa, POLi, Neteller, Ukash
- Super Fast cash outs and 24 hour customer service
How to Get you Winnings Paid out Fast?
Before jumping into the list, it is important to understand that your particular transaction needs and the rules attached to different types of payments will determine which site is best for you.
- First, you need to ensure that the site you wish to play at is properly licensed and registered. You will usually find those details displayed on the casino’s home page. Look out for recognised jurisdictions, such as Gibraltar, Malta and the Isle of Man.
- Same day withdrawal provides you with your winnings generally within 2 to 24 hours and is a reality thanks to the advent of digital commerce options such as Cryptocurrencies and E-wallets. You will only benefit from same-day withdrawal if you are using one of the prescribed transaction methods on your chosen website.
- Special offers like welcome bonuses may have longer waiting periods for payout than regular winnings. Make sure to read the rules of any promotion you select before committing as transaction times will be explicitly mentioned.
- Regular bank transfers and cheque payouts, while historically secure, are subject to delays inherent to transacting with financial institutions and will universally take longer than the newer digital-based payment methods.
- Instant banking payouts are gaining traction as the payout speed rivals that of cryptocurrency payments, but uptake of the technology has been slow due to distrust in this relatively new option.
- The volatility of cryptocurrencies and additional fees that instant pay methods may attract are important considerations.
- Individual casinos have transaction periods that will have to elapse before funds are processed to your chosen account.
Payment method efficiency
Your preferred payment method is the basis for how fast you will be able to withdraw your casino winnings.
- WebWallets like Neteller and Skrill enable payments within 2-24 hours while Paypal can take as long as 72 hours.
- Credit, debit card and prepaid card transactions can take anywhere from 2-6 days.
- Bank transfers generally take 3 to 7 days.
- Bank cheques take the longest to pay out at 7 to 21 days.
- Most payment methods have a monthly transaction limit, so high-rollers may want to consider methods like PayPal that do not have enforced limits.
Satisfying Wagering Requirements
A common mistake many players make when engaging with real money online casinos, is not reading the terms and conditions regarding the withdrawal requirements. This can lead to a lot of frustration when you want to withdraw your winnings.
Wagering requirements are standard across all casino sites, and are generally attached to bonuses requirements, previous deposit requirements, as well as KYC requirements. These requirements, while standard, do vary in terms from one casino to the next, so don’t think that once you’ve read one set, you’ve read them all. The variation is usually around the wagering multiple, so make sure you know how many times a bonus amount (and sometimes the deposit amount, too) needs to be wagered, or played through, before you are eligible to withdraw any winnings. Failure to comply with the requirements means your withdrawal request will not be processed.
KYC Document Submission
Legitimate internet casinos will always ask for verification before handing over money. This is in keeping with anti-money laundering and fraud control systems put in place to protect both you and the operator.
This process is repeated with every transaction, so to make it as easy and painless as possible, create a folder on your gambling device (pc, laptop, mobile) where such documents are kept, and proactively submit it before the casino requests it from you. This will also allow the casino to pay you faster.
6 Top Paying Online Casinos in NZ
Below are six NZ online casinos with serious street cred and lightning-fast payout times. They all cater to most major transaction methods and feature up-to-date encryption for your security.
- Leo Vegas is a household name with a 100% match bonus and pays out in up to 24 hours.
- Casinoland’s match bonus is up to $200 and it pays out in up to 24 hours.
- Royal Vegas pays out in up to 24 hours and boasts over 700 games.
- Jackpot City has an enormous $1600 welcome bonus and pays out within 24 hours.
- Spin Palace Casino gives you bonuses on your first 3 deposits and pays out in up to 24 hours.
- Betway Casino is a sports bettor’s dream and your winnings will be with you in 48 hours.
Casinos to avoid for delaying or withholding payouts
On the flipside, here are six NZ online casinos so notorious for payment problems, they have been blacklisted and should be avoided at all cost:
- 21 Dukes
- Gold Gate casinos
- Balzac casino
- Lucky Red
- Slots Oasis
Can I withdraw my winnings using the same method I used to make a deposit?
You can use different methods to deposit and withdraw from your online casino account, although it is encouraged that you use the same banking method. If you are not sure, best get in touch with the casino’s customer services before banking, to avoid any unnecessary fees.
Can I pay a fee to access my winnings faster?
Some casinos might charge you additional fees for faster withdrawals while others might not. Deposit and withdrawal fees are managed differently from one casino to the next. The best way to ensure you are playing at the fastest payout online casinos NZ, is to select any one of our featured casinos.
Is there any way to speed up my casino withdrawal?
All the NZ online casinos we recommend offer a wide range of pokies and other casino games where your wins are paid out quickly. Depending on each casino’s internal system, and on which banking method you used, you may get paid in less than an hour or within a few days.
What can I do when the casino refuses to pay out my winnings?
Sometimes, unsavoury casino operators employ tactics like delaying your payment, in the hopes that you will play it back into the casino. If this happens to you, and the operator refuses to pay you even though you’ve a) adhered to the terms and conditions, b) provided the necessary documentation, and c) lodged repeated complaints with their customer services section, here is the industry stalwart you can approach for assistance:
· Maltese Gaming Authority (in cases where the casino is licensed in the Malta jurisdiction) – http://www.mga.org.mt/support/online-gaming-support/
It is our experience that in most cases the casino will pay, since they do not want negative publicity.