Aristocrat Technologies is hoping to draw all the right attention at London’s ICE Show on 4th – 6th February, with one of its broadest and most comprehensive ranges of core casino concepts to date. Their offering will comprise of a selection of proven, improved and never-before-seen game mechanics across an expanded range of hardware platforms. The 2020 collection will be on full display at stand S5-150 in ExCeL’s South Hall and shines a light on the future for EMEA casino floors over the next 12 months.
Ian Adams, who is the Product & Marketing Director for EMEA, was on hand to elaborate.
“The diversity of markets across Europe, the Middle East and Africa present a tremendous challenge in that the range of content and delivery platforms can often be highly heterogeneous. Aristocrat’s global design & development allocation remains amongst the highest in the industry and we are fortunate to be in a position of selecting the very best games from the global portfolio and tailoring offerings to individual market needs.
“Our D&D teams have built on previous successes with a balance of proven and brand-new maths models and, taking advantage of new hardware technologies, delivering more advanced audio-visual packages to satiate players’ evolving demands for engaging gaming entertainment.”
The new MarsX™ upright cabinet which has already been introduced to a selection of pilot site gaming floors across Europe, makes its debut at ICE, showcasing inventive design and new Gen9 technology, opening the door for a new wave of dual screen casino games.
Accompanying the launch of online slot titles of Buffalo Gold Revolution™ and the Fu Dai Lian Lian™ and Mighty Cash Ultra™ game families, there will be a further selection of MarsX-dedicated game families.
- Ka-Ching Ca$h™, with an added twist of the widely popular hold & spin mechanic, where jackpots are allocated to individual reels.
- 5 Coin Frenzy Jackpots™, sporting a novel ‘Frenzy’ persistence meter, expanding reels, pick bonus and jackpots.
- Wonder 4™ Boost Gold, an offshoot of the high octane, multi-reel set game Wonder 4 Boost, including another four popular games; Buffalo™ Gold, Pompeii™ Gold, 5 Dragons™ Gold, and TimberWolf™ Gold – featuring free games, boost feature, and super free games.
Support for portrait form factors remains consistent, including the Helix XT™ and Arc™ Single cabinets. The new game families heading EMEA’s way include:
- Cashman Bingo™, a game family incorporating a unique bingo board matrix that transfers cash values and jackpots from base game reels, creating intense anticipation.
- Grand Fu Wheel™, Asian-themed fun focusing on a giant, transforming wheel that hands out credit prizes, boost multipliers, free games, and jackpots;
- Rising Jackpots™, a trio of Aristocrat Classics, 5 Dragons™, Pompeii™ and Whales of Cash™, enhanced with changing triggers, player-dependant reel heights and wild multipliers, upgraded symbols at higher wager levels and a pick ‘em jackpot feature.
- Reel Climb™, another novel idea, adding growing reels up to seven rows high, free games and expanding wilds;
- Firecano™ Glory™, bringing a fresh experience of ‘Eruption’ free games with changing wilds and reels.
- Fa FaFa™ Fortune Cash™, new hold & spin with reel growth (up to 3 reel sets) with cash-on-symbols, stacked reels that spread across reel sets and free spins.
Existing Helix(+)™ cabinets also get the windfall of several new game titles, some of which are enjoying multiple form and screen factor releases, with a spread of Aristocrat classic titles being added to the portfolio – Brazil™, TimberWolf™, Wild Panda™ and Golden Pyramids™ being amongst them, including the long-awaited multigame, Player’s Choice™ Opal Edition, with a collection of 10 titles combining a mixture of classics including Queen of the Nile™, 5 Dragons™, Big Red™ with more recent player-favourites, Buffalo™ Gold Collection, Wild Fiesta’Coins™, Cash Bull™, Fortune’s Way™, Miss Kitty™ Gold, Big Red™ Gold, and 5 Dragons™ Gold.
Erik-Jan van den Berg, Vice-President of Sales & Business Development – EMEA, closed off the announcement, stating “No matter which cabinet, Aristocrat has a wealth of exciting new content to help invigorate EMEA gaming floors and we look forward to welcoming visitors at ICE to share our next generation vision for the new decade.”